One of the best ways to get your Chevrolet Cruze ready for fall is to have it checked out by your automotive dealership. At Humberview Chevrolet, our technicians specialize in vehicle maintenance for Chevrolet cars and use genuine GM parts. In order to maintain your vehicle in tip top shape, you also should perform routine tune-ups on your own time to make sure that everything is in working order.
Every vehicle is different and uses different automotive parts. If you have recently purchased a Chevrolet Cruze, here are some of the different ways that you can preserve your vehicle:
How to Keep that Engine Purring
The Chevrolet Cruze has a powerful engine, so it only makes sense to take care of it.
Always remember to…
- Wax the exterior of your car every season. But don’t use too much! Combine liquid cleaner wax with paint cleaning clay and use it on your vehicle’s exterior.
- Make it a regular habit to clean your car, on the inside and outside.
- Use a micro cloth to buff the windows.
- Regularly check the oil level and change it when needed.
- Check your tire pressure and tread depth once a week. If your tire tread depth is below the legal minimum, you will need to change it.
- Replace air filters and windshield wipers when they are old.
- Over polish your vehicle.
- Use cleaners that are acid based.
- Use dirty rags to clean any part of your car.
As we start to head into the fall, the Canadian weather will only get colder. It’s important to ensure that you follow seasonal maintenance for your vehicle. Customers who have Chevrolet Complete Care already have scheduled maintenance included in their contracts.
To find out more about how you can prepare your Chevrolet Cruze for the coming weather or to book a service appointment, visit the Humberview Chevrolet website today at https://www.humberviewchevrolet.com/. Our service technicians will take good care of your vehicle and use genuine GM parts to ensure that your primary method of transportation lasts for many years to come.