If you are in school or a recent graduate, you qualify for the GM Student Bonus Program!
What does this mean? We want to help you with your first car by saving you up to $750*!
From the Equinox, to the Cruze to even a Corvette, when you lease, finance or purchase a brand new Chevrolet vehicle you become eligible to receive this discount. To find out more about this amazing offer, visit our dealership in Toronto or contact us using the form on this page.
- Full-time high school students of a recognized high school
- Graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school
- Part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program
- Graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program
- Are part-time*** or full-time tstudents of an Adult and Vocational program
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
What Vehicles Qualify?
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.